As a leasing consultant, you’re the main point of contact with customers - phone calls to your apartment property, touring perspective residents, assisting with the move in/out process and maintaining a positive resident experience. Your focus is to warmly connect with prospects and successfully showcase the advantages of our high-end properties.
What is a day in the life like? You may greet customers, explain our pricing and models, show our apartment communities, close deals, follow up on customer leads and help coordinate marketing efforts.
Why You'd Want This Job
• If you are motivated by consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals in a retail environment, this is a great opportunity to transition into a new and exciting field.
• Excellent opportunity to elevate your residential real estate career
• Opportunities for advancement with a well-respected company
• Performance rewarded with excellent commission-based compensation
• Higher paying than retail or restaurant - and more professional environment
• Steady, stable work with a large company
• A great group of people working in a real team atmosphere
• Warm, engaging, inviting personality
• Friendly, energetic, with great people skills
• Easily connect with a variety of people
• Excellent at both phone and in-person sales
• Appearance and demeanor appropriate for upscale properties and clientele
• Self-motivated and hard-working
• High-energy and commitment to high performance in a busy, multi-task work environment
• Computer competency a must
• Weekend shifts are required
To learn more about Barrett & Stokely, Inc., visit our website at www.BarrettAndStokely.com
A Barrett & Stokely, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Make your talents known. Apply today!