Looking for an exciting career with excellent pay, great benefits, regular daytime hours, a professional work environment, and outstanding growth potential? Read on! This position will reward your people skills, sales experience, high energy, positive attitude and excellent performance with big-pay possibilities and outstanding advancement opportunities where you can make even more money.
As a leasing consultant, you’re the main point of contact with customers – whether they call your apartment property, visit online or visit in-person. Your focus is to warmly connect with prospects and successfully showcase the advantages of our high-end properties.
What’s a day in the life like? You may greet customers, explain our pricing and models, show our apartment communities, close deals, follow up on customer leads and help coordinate marketing efforts. Weekend days are required.
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
- Friendly, energetic, with great people skills
- Easily connect with a variety of people
- Excellent at both phone and in-person sales
- Appearance and demeanor appropriate for upscale properties and clientele
- Self-motivated and hard-working
- High-energy and commitment to high performance in a busy, multi-task work environment
- Sales or customer service experience and some college preferred
- Must be flexible and be able to work every other weekend.
Why You'd Want This Job
- Great opportunity to make the leap from restaurant or retail sales to a professional career
- Excellent opportunity to elevate your residential real estate career
- Opportunities for advancement with a well-respected company
- Performance rewarded with excellent commission-based compensation
- Higher paying than retail or restaurant – and more professional environment
- A great group of people working in a real team atmosphere
To learn more about Barrett & Stokely, Inc., visit our website at http://www.BarrettAndStokely.com
A Barrett & Stokely, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Make your talents known! Apply today!