Shift Available: FT 3pm-11pm, FT 3pm-11 and PRN.
We are seeking a Vermont Licensed Nursing Assistant LNA for our skilled nursing facility Barre Gardens in Barre, VT!
You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan as a Licensed Nursing Assistant LNA.
$1,500 Sign-Up Bonus*
LNA ($1,500) FT 3pm-11pm
LNA ($1,500) FT 11pm-7am
LNA PRN all shifts available
SMS us for a rapid response 717.740.2906 – People Powered.
- Assist residents with daily dental and mouth care (i.e., brushing teeth/dentures, oral hygiene, special mouth care, etc.), with bath functions (i.e., bed, bathtub or shower bath, etc) and with hair care functions (i.e., combing, brushing, shampooing, etc.)
- Change bed linens. Keep linens tight to avoid wrinkles from forming under the resident
- Assist resident with bowel and bladder functions (i.e., take to bathroom, offer bedpan/urinal, portable commode, etc)
- Assist residents in preparing for activity and social programs (i.e. church services, parties, visitors, etc)
- Change dressings, bandages, binders, etc., as instructed
- Ensure that residents who are unable to call for help are checked frequently
- Active Licensed Nursing Assistant LNA Certification
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!