We are currently looking to fill Welder and/or Fitter Welder positions with several Tulsa Companies.
Looking for experience with MIG, TIG, Flux, Stick, Structural, Fitters, and helpers. If you have welding experience we have a place for you, apply now and let us help you get on and grow with a great Tulsa employer.
Shift: Several Available
Hours: 40+ hours; varies by company; overtime possible
Starting Pay: $18 - $24 per hour; Depending on Experience
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Follow blueprints and schematics to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Must be able to pass appropriate weld tests to include bend and x-ray
- ASME or AWS Certified a plus
- Depending on employer, must be able to pass a full physical including drug screen
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures; some may require owning welding hood and gloves
- Ability to handle physical workload
If interested in this position and meet the requirements listed above, please "Apply Now" and submit resume for consideration.
Check out other available positions by visiting us at https://www.barracudastaffing.com.
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you come to work for Barracuda Staffing, we don't just give you a job, we give you the support you need to succeed. Before you even start, we provide you with helpful resources like our Interview Guide, FAQS, and even video tips to help you land the job you've been hoping for. It is never our goal to put you into a job where you don't fit or won't succeed, so rather than place you in a position we expect you to leave soon, we will hold out for just the right opportunity.
Whether you are just starting your job search, or you need to start tomorrow, Apply Now and let us help you find your new job!
We've got jobs, inspiration, information, and we're even good for a laugh! Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter