We are currently looking to fill a TIG Welder position with a Tulsa company.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of recent TIG and Fluxcore welding experience.
Shift: Various shifts available
Hours: Depending of shift
Starting Pay: $16 - $20 per hour, depending on experience
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- At least 3 years of recent TIG and Fluxcore experience
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand, stoop, or reach throughout shift
Safety Equipment Required: Steel-Toed Boots
If interested in this position and meet the requirements listed above, please submit resume for consideration.
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you come to work for Barracuda Staffing, we don’t just give you a job, we give you the support you need to succeed. Before you even start, we provide you with helpful resources like our Interview Guide, FAQS, and even video tips to help you land the job you’ve been hoping for. Once you are placed with an employer, we provide you with additional resources to help you make the most of your new position, including a monthly informative newsletter, a weekly blog to assist with things like Conflict Resolution and Leadership skills, training resources, and even inspirational quotes on our social media platforms.
Whether you are just starting your job search, or you need to start tomorrow, Apply Now and let us help you find your new job!
We’ve got jobs, inspiration, information, and we’re even good for a laugh! Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter!