Senior Tax Accountant needed for local company.
$62,000 annual salary
Someone who is highly organized and thrives in a fast paced environment will do well in this position. Our most successful employees are service oriented and work well as a team player.
Some of the things you will be doing:
Preparation of complex tax returns; primarily business tax
Initial review of tax returns; easy to intermediate complexity
Preparation of year-end and general tax planning, including complex multi-year scenarios
Prepare financial reports such as compilations, reviews, and other assurance services
Analyze and interpret client data to diagnose opportunities and present solutions
Perform advanced financial analysis, including financial forecasts and cash flow analysis
Establish working relationships with assigned clients and oversee clients’ services and projects
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- B.S. Accounting degree, CPA preferred.
- 5-7 yrs corporate tax experience in preparing business tax returns for SCorps, Partnerships, and C Corps
- Experience handling multiple clients
- Experience with ProSeries Tax Software
- Experience with Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
- Detailed Oriented.
- Supervisory experience in very valuable in this role