We are currently looking to fill a Garage / Overhead Door Installer and Service Technician to perform installations, service, and repairs for the greater Tulsa area. If you have prior experience working as an installer and seek a long term full-time position, please submit resume for consideration.
Day Shift beginning at 7am
$14 for entry level or up to $16 for experience.
- Install various types of doors and dock equipment - including residential and/or commercial retrofit (tear out and re-installation,) installations of overhead and roll up garage doors
- Products, buildings and applications differ case by case; the candidate must be able to choose best solutions for each application as it pertains to safety, functionality and performance working within the guidelines of the manufacturer’s installation instructions.
- The Installer/Mechanic will also troubleshoot, repair and perform periodic maintenance on new and existing equipment.
- Previous experience servicing/ installing garage doors - knowledge of the principles, techniques, equipment and supplies used in the residential garage door service
- Mechanical aptitude – knowledge and skilled in using various hand and power tools.
- Knowledge of building and construction principals.
- Ability to read electrical schematics.
- Basic welding and wiring.
- Ability to operate a variety of computer programs and systems
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and general public
- Team player; strong collaboration skills
- Be a self-starter with the ability to organize multiple projects, manage rapidly shifting priorities and produce tangible, measurable results
- Able to work independently and efficiently.
- Basic business math and legible handwriting.
- Must have valid drivers' license with good driving record and be insurable.
Requires Standing, lifting of 50 lbs., Carrying 50 lbs., walking, pushing, stooping, climbing, bending, crouching, crawling, reaching above and below shoulder level; full use of hands, good finger dexterity, lifting from floor to waist and twisting of torso. Also includes working in cramped garages, on ladders, and with power tools and perform manual labor in outside environment, exposed to heat, sun, high humidity, rain and other adverse weather conditions.
- Building and construction: 2 years (Required)
- Door Installation/ Commercial Construction: 2 years (Required)
Barracuda Staffing Inc.
Why Work Here?Barracuda Staffing is a permanent placement and direct hire personnel agency working with skilled, non-skilled, professional and contract workers in the Industrial, Light Industrial, Engineering, Construction, Warehouse and Professional fields. Barracuda Staffing serves the business client by locating qualified employees, screening, initial interviewing and administering all new hire paperwork. Barracuda Staffing runs payroll and bills the client weekly. The professional worker is served with employment opportunities at no cost and pay rates that are within industry standards.
Our Talent is Finding Yours!