Barracuda Staffing Inc. Tulsa, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an experienced Recruiter to join our team! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
Great opportunity for HR Professionals who LOVE recruiting!
Pay DOE - Salary + Commissions
The Recruiting Specialist owns the day-to-day recruiting process, working with recruiting leadership, support team, and consulting staff at all levels to ensure quality candidates are sourced, screened, recruited, and guided through the onboarding and orientation process.
- Generate a portfolio of leads by cold calling, networking, and interviewing applicants
- Answer phones and route calls to necessary departments
- Maintain relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential contractors
- Maintains database system by entering and updating candidate information
- Communicate daily with recruiters and account managers and keep them up to date on status of job orders
- Coordinate assignment start times and locations as well as protective equipment
- Conduct new hire paperwork as needed
- Help in other areas of the business as needed
- 3+ years of sales and/or customer service experience
- 2+ years of recruiting experience
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Must be an excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with members of cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong Internet search and sourcing skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in human resources, marketing, management, or a related field.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and reach with hands and arms.
Some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stoop as necessary. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smartphones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and scanners.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position; days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some overtime may be required to meet business demands.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and is not an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with it
Barracuda Staffing Inc.Why Work Here?
Our Talent is Finding Yours!
Barracuda Staffing is a permanent placement and direct hire personnel agency working with skilled, non-skilled, professional and contract workers in the Industrial, Light Industrial, Engineering, Construction, Warehouse and Professional fields. Barracuda Staffing serves the business client by locating qualified employees, screening, initial interviewing and administering all new hire paperwork. Barracuda Staffing runs payroll and bills the client weekly. The professional worker is served with employment opportunities at no cost and pay rates that are within industry standards.