We are currently looking to fill a CNC Programmer position for a company in Tulsa, OK.
Hours: 7:00am- 3:30pm M-F
Pay: $28.00-32/ hour; depending on experience
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate manual machines to include mill and lathe performing functions such as turning, shaping and finishing, axles, pins, pulleys and gears, bore, thread, form, or face metal or plastic materials, bar stock, or castings.
- Inspect sample work pieces to verify with specifications, using instruments such as gauges, micrometers, and dial indicators.
- Study blueprints, layouts, or charts, and job orders for information on specifications and tooling instructions and to determine material requirements and operational sequences.
- Adjust machine controls and change tool settings in order to keep dimensions within specified tolerances.
- Operate other various hand tools such as drill press, punch, band saw, grinder, etc.
- Considerable knowledge of metal properties, machining methods and shop mathematics; numerical ability to compute dimensions; tapers, cutting angles, tool settings, feed rates and machine speeds and ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
- Must have working experience with Esprit Program and using a Citizen Machine.
- Prior CNC programming experience, such as Aspire or similar CAM software is a plus.
- Prior CNC lathe/mill experience required.
- Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the trade; adaptability to working around moving mechanical parts and noisy machinery.
- Must be able to rebuild and custom make parts/equipment.
- Must be able to setup and operate precision machines.
- Industrial experience required.
- At least 5 years of experience running manual machines.
If interested in this position and meet the requirements listed above, please "Apply Now" and submit resume for consideration.
Check out other available positions by visiting us at https://www.barracudastaffing.com.
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you come to work for Barracuda Staffing, we don't just give you a job, we give you the support you need to succeed. Before you even start, we provide you with helpful resources like our Interview Guide, FAQS, and even video tips to help you land the job you've been hoping for. It is never our goal to put you into a job where you don't fit or won't succeed, so rather than place you in a position we expect you to leave soon, we will hold out for just the right opportunity.
Whether you are just starting your job search, or you need to start tomorrow, Apply Now and let us help you find your new job!
We've got jobs, inspiration, information, and we're even good for a laugh! Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter!