We are currently looking to fill an Assistant Controller position with a Tulsa company.
The ideal candidate will have experience handling the day to day accounting transactions in addition to reporting to the Director of Finance.
Starting Pay: $60,000-$75,000
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Support most aspects of accounting management (GL Entries, Acct Reconciliations, Book-keeping, AP, AR)
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with GAAP
- Enter journal entries
- Reconcile accounts for the monthly or annual closing
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, forecasts, reports, and annual audits
- Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances
- Ensure that AP are paid, and AR are collected
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Provide financial analyses as needed
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Previous experience as assistant controller or other similar position
- Solid knowledge of GAAP and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of accounting/financial processes (auditing, etc.)
- Understand forecasting
- Must be well-organized with a great eye for detail
- Must be able to work independently and on a team
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Able to follow directions, invested in process improvement, and encourage a positive work environment
If interested in this position and meet the requirements listed above, please "Apply Now" and submit resume for consideration.
Check out other available positions by visiting us at https://www.barracudastaffing.com.
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you come to work for Barracuda Staffing, we don't just give you a job, we give you the support you need to succeed. Before you even start, we provide you with helpful resources like our Interview Guide, FAQS, and even video tips to help you land the job you've been hoping for. It is never our goal to put you into a job where you don't fit or won't succeed, so rather than place you in a position we expect you to leave soon, we will hold out for just the right opportunity.
Whether you are just starting your job search, or you need to start tomorrow, Apply Now and let us help you find your new job!
We've got jobs, inspiration, information, and we're even good for a laugh! Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter!