Salesforce Sr. Developer (Services)
- Posted: over a month ago
Req ID: 22-641
Sr Salesforce Developer
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 200,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision Yourself At Barracuda
The Barracuda Business Application team is hiring for an ambitious and driven Salesforce Developer role. This position is a critical piece of Barracuda’s mission to provide the absolute best in class service to the Barracuda. The Barracuda Business Application team is responsible for running, maintaining and enhance the business processes. The team is involved in shaping up and scale up the barracuda sales, services, support, and finance application.
This role will have the opportunity to make a large impact on the company and be able to deliver solutions that directly impact customers.
What you’ll be working on
- Comprehending business requirement documents and user stories, with a purpose of creating functional specifications and system design specifications
- Should be an independent contributor to the team and able to design and develop.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Experience on working LWC, SOQL and sols
- Work closely with Product, Sales, and Operations management to understand systems needs, and ensure systems strategy and development are integrated effectively into the business
- Partner with development teams to ensure that technical solutions align with overall architecture standards
- Act as a trusted advisor to partners by anticipating customer needs and identifying appropriate solutions
What you bring to the role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related discipline (Masters preferred)
- Having 8+ years of Experience with salesforce sales, support, and service platform.
- 6+ years’ experience in an organization with a complex technology landscape and a proven track record of complex project delivery using Agile development practices.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce Security model with hands-on experience in Salesforce configuration / customization using
- Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes, Lighting web components (LWC).
- Ability to develop technical performance architecture that solves most complex performance issues.
- Deep understanding of: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Communities and nice to have Marketo (or related marketing automation platform).
- Experience with implementation of DevOps and source code management tools. Understanding of best practices when implementing and working with CI/CD infrastructure.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments.
- Experience with integrating Salesforce .com with 3rd party applications using SOAP/REST API, Middleware, etc.
- Nice to have the knowledge of salesforce integration with Mulesoft and NetSuite
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities
Barracuda Networks Inc.
AddressAnn Arbor, MI
TechnologyView all jobs at Barracuda Networks Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?