Professional Services Engineer
- Expired: August 31, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job ID 23-357
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers' journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them - in ways they may not even know they are at risk - so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
We are looking to hire an engineer for our Professional Services department to join our team. This is a technical role, providing implementation and live cycle support to our top-grade customers. The engineer will work remotely and/or onsite with clients and partners to implement and maintain the Barracuda solutions. The focus will be to support our customers to the highest standards and the successful completion of assigned projects. The ability to learn new technologies, products, or solutions is essential. This position requires a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills who follows a structured approach for planning, implementing, and IT security solutions.
What you'll be working on
- Assisting customer staff with day-to-day Barracuda products operation and support
- Deployment, configuration, testing, and troubleshooting of Barracuda security solutions in the customer environment
- Developing a thorough understanding of customer engagement (objectives, project scope, business, and technical requirements)
- Leading technical conversations to clarify and assess all aspects of an engagement
- Assisting customers through the rollout, migration, maintenance, or go-live phase for the deployed security solution
- Owning and contributing to the resolution of technical customer problems and escalations
- Interface with Customers and other teams (Engineering, Product Management, etc.)
- Develop knowledge and skills to remain proficient with the relevant Barracuda technologies, products, and services by using self-study materials or attending training as required
- Proposing and implementing changes in relation to Professional Services practices
What you bring to the role
- Outstanding customer service attitude
- Experience in LAN/WAN/Internet support, administration, and/or consulting
- Experience with Network Security Products
- Vendor experience is a plus
- Expertise in some of the following technologies: Email Security, Advance Threat Protection, Endpoint Security, Application Security, Network Virtualization, cloud-based technologies, and/or Data Protection
- Very good communication, documentation, and presentation skills
- Good troubleshooting skills with a structured approach to problem-solving
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to adapt seamlessly to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
- Ability to multitask between several projects and customer engagements and collaborate with peers on project delivery
- Strong commitment and self-driven individual
What you'll get from usA team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility - there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer Opportunities
Barracuda Networks Inc.
AddressAnn Arbor, MI
TechnologyView all jobs at Barracuda Networks Inc.
Get fresh Professional Service Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.