BaronHR Van Nuys Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Under the supervision of the Cleaning and Sanitization Supervisor (C & S), the SWAT member is responsible to provide support, training and guidance to Cleaning and Sanitization Technical Operators, participate in continuous improvement initiatives and comply with Production cleaning and sanitization systems and procedures.
- Maintain Good Manufacturing Practices by conducting regular rounds of the production lines and holding tanks to check the overall parameters related to C & S, the documentation and the general state of the filling equipment. Inform the Technical Operators of your findings whether good or bad;
- Coordinate special cleaning (white film, cleaning after maintenance, and others) and passivation when required ensuring that they are adequately documented;
- Participate in the documentation control system: support Technical Operators that have difficulties with documentation, help them with documentation corrections, transmit information to the C & S Supervisor concerning systematically deviant technical operators;
- Organize monthly swab program, namely by posting, at the beginning of each month, swab notes on the equipment or control panel, and sanitizing and swabbing equipment which has not been done during the current month;
- Post established communication systems, approved in advance by the C & S Supervisor, to inform Technical Operators of the specific parameters of certain production runs (e.g. cleaning validations, SMED, audits, etc.);
- In collaboration and with the support of the C & S Supervisor, prepare the department for audits, customer visits, and GMP tours (review of documentation, cleaning and dismantling, etc.);
- In collaboration with the C & S Supervisor, train Technical Operators on new instructions and SOPS. Support the introduction of new procedures and new equipment;
- Support new Technical Operators in performing their tasks, participate in their training;
- Audit and inspect equipment, cleaning & sanitization processes, transfer processes or other;
- In collaboration with the C & S Supervisor, analyze the circumstances (sequence, equipment, production urgency, etc.) to eventually allow the deviation of a cleaning sequence. Document the deviation by completing the corresponding form;
- Coordinate Super clean tasks, perform if needed;
- Participate in the drafting of the Cleaning and Sanitization procedure and all other relevant procedures;
- Participate in the various SWAT projects: internet searches or AS400, interviews with the personnel, audits and inspections, development and validation, SWAT meetings or any other tool that can help the projects;
- Check the electronic cleaning data log and make the necessary corrections in the system;
- Replace the Technical Operators during emergencies (unexpected absence ("called in sick"), vacation, C & S workload, etc.). It is the responsibility of the C & S Supervisor to schedule the SWAT member on a given equipment while, wherever possible, enabling him/her to maintain his/her work as a SWAT member and that of production;
- Participate in H&S incident investigations related to Technical Operators;
- Any other tasks required by the C&S Supervisor.
- Qualified and has held the position of Technical Operator (supply line, tubes and /or MRM/Piston;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, demonstrated leadership;
- Computer literate (AS400, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.);
- Good organizational skills, conscientious, detail oriented;
- Selection will be based on qualifications, skills and performance during the interview.
BaronHR Van Nuys
AddressLos Angeles, CA