BaronHR is recruiting for an IT Remote Site Support Specialist to work for a Medical Device company in Durham, NC.
Pay $16-24.00 per hour
6 month contract with possible extension.
The Remote Site Support Specialist is responsible for supporting hardware and software for all employees by utilizing best practices as defined and facilitated by the IT Operations, Infrastructure, Security, and Network departments. The scope support includes all computers, printers, cell phones, telecom (VOIP), audio visual, servers, network equipment, operating systems, network access, websites, e-mail, third party software used to support business functions, and various internal corporate supported business applications.
Skill and Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience is required
- At least 5 years experience supporting a Windows operating system computing environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in a domain environment senior support position
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems (both desktop and server)
- Experience supporting Active Directory services and various business applications
- In-depth knowledge of various Microsoft technologies such as Exchange and System Center
- Experience with Cisco wireless infrastructure, switches and routers
- Experience with Cisco video infrastructure and end-points is desired
- Experience with Cisco voice infrastructure is desired
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Experience with SAP, ServiceNow, Agile, FedEx Ship Manager, OKTA, SAM, McAfee are a plus
- Weekend and non-business hours support required as needed
- Relevant certifications such as CCENT or higher, various MCITP, Security+, A+, and ITIL are desired