This role is part of the Corporate FP&A team that covers Corporate Financial Planning, Corporate Management Reporting, and Corporate Operations Functions (IT, Facilities, HR, Legal, Finance).
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with Fixed Assets Accounting and Construction on the status of projects. Be able to update project status and close budget lines for completed projects.
• Close out Aged Purchase Orders in Ariba and SAP.
• Process OnSite tickets – address tickets related to procedure capture process. Be able to identify process automation opportunities.
• 1-3 years of relevant finance experience involving budgeting, data entry, process management and Financial Close.
• Excellent work ethic and great attention to details.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with a warm and professional demeanor in all interactions.
• Intellectual curiosity and ability to self-navigate situations
• Excel, Ariba, SAP, and Salesforce experience is preferred.
• Basic understanding of U.S. GAAP accounting is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics or related field is preferred.