HR Coordinator/Recruiter Monday-Friday $24-$29 HR Experience Required
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BaronHR is looking for self motivated, organized individuals to complete HR project for out client in Wilmington, MA.
Monday - Friday
7:00am - 4:00pm
8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: Wilmington, MA
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Own full-cycle recruiting for hourly manufacturing and skilled trades, focusing on partnering with hiring supervisors to define recruitment strategies, assess external/internal candidates against business needs, and apply interviewing techniques to assess for culture fit and knowledge
- Coach and influence hiring managers while making effective hiring decisions and maintaining a high level of communication
- Manage the candidate engagement, while providing a positive experience and maintaining responsive communication, ultimately making Koch a preferred employer to our candidates throughout the recruiting process. Create a brand-worthy, inclusive candidate experience that helps us attract talent.
- Build, communicate and executive effective sourcing strategies and use research techniques such as direct sourcing, data mining, and networking to identify and attract a diverse slate of quality candidates both internally and externally
- Adhere to and provide guidance on internal/external laws, regulations, compliance standards, and HR policies and procedures related to maintaining compliance throughout the selection process
- Positively influence change and company culture across talent solutions team, customers, and business partners
The Experience You Will BringRequirements:
- Recruiting experience (corporate or agency)
- Experience with relationship management, specifically developing and maintaining strong partnerships with key customers
- Experience building, communicating, and executing recruiting strategies that drive a diverse slate of qualified candidates
What Will Put You Ahead
- Recruiting experience in manufacturing/operations
- Experience building partnerships with local organizations (high schools, tech schools, local workforce, etc.) to build a pool of qualified candidates
- Experience utilizing on-line searches and database searches to identify high potential candidates (LinkedIn, Indeed, social media, open web, etc.)
- Experience utilizing CRM’s (Talemetry, Salesforce, Smashfly, Pipedrive, etc.) to pipeline, track, and network with talent
BaronHR Leominster, MAWhy Work Here?
I invite you to apply! Great Benefits
BaronHR is a national staffing company. We are continuously growing with many offices throughout the United States. We have many different divisions and service an array of industries.