We are currently seeking people with 12 months of Call Center experience in the City of Industry!
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by providing on-going support and communication to client end-users, service providers and other internal and external contacts.
- Ability to arbitrate and resolve customer issues in a fair and equitable manner while identifying methods to generate revenue during customer interaction.
- Provide in-depth product knowledge on all of client product offerings.
- Become familiar with department functions, responsibilities, policies and procedures on a day-to-day basis.
- Capable of functioning in a fast paced and demanding work environment and present a professional image of client to customer and the appliance industry.
- You shall work well under pressure; meet multiple and sometimes competing deadlines.
- The associate shall, at all times, demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Being responsible for answering inbound queue calls within established guidelines. Types of calls include post-sale product issues / questions (warranty and post warranty), service or dealer referrals, Use & Care and new product registration. Documentation of these calls according to our processes is required.
- Incumbent is accountable to research and recommend resolution for issues through application of technical product knowledge obtained through training and from resources provided. Using sound reasoning and decision making skills, create win-win outcome that results in revenue generating resolutions when possible.
- Being responsible for updating call tickets with clear outline of customer issue, all information pertinent to issue, intended next steps; specific details of any offers made and expected timelines. These updates are a result of all contacts received via phone, letter, fax or email.
- Acting as liaison on customer’s behalf when working with management regarding escalating issues and / or issues requiring management direction. Must communicate effectively with all levels within the organization and internal and external contacts.
- Incumbent is expected to complete daily tasks including but not limited to; workload review, phone management, call handling and customer follow up per department procedures and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) in place.
- Complete internal forms as required, understanding their proper use and application.
Complete special projects and/or all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Communication Skills : Ability to communicate professionally with internal/external customers via the telephone, as well as with associates at all levels within the organization. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Mathematical Skills : Ability to perform basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
- Reasoning Ability : Understanding of Customer Satisfaction criteria. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Analytical skills to determine trends and solutions.
- Computer skills : Computer literacy, advanced in ERP applications, Internet navigation, and Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook. Efficient and accurate data entry and typing skills.
- Personal skills : Work independently, adapts to change, able to meet multiple and sometimes competing deadlines while working under pressure. Strong organizational skills, detailed and self-motivated.
For more information please call (626) 209-8888!