ROAD SERVICE TIRE TECHNICIAN
Barnwell House of Tires, the region’s leading distributor, retailer, and manufacturer of tires with locations on Long Island, in New York City, New Jersey, and Connecticut is expanding its staff in the Bloomfield!
A Commercial Service Technician is accountable for properly and safely performing the tire and related services needed for all commercial tire users and road service calls.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Match mounting, match mating dual assemblies, and radial runout as necessary
- Performing roadside service calls on a continuous basis
- Must be willing to perform service calls at night and/or weekends.
- Inspect and identify all tires for potential problems and properly perform repairs
- Use of jack stands, impact wrenches, and other heavy hand tools to perform service work
- Load scrap tires into the appropriate trailer
- Properly executing required billing documents (accurate and legible) then submitting to management.
- Complying with DOT regulations including driver's license for class of truck operated.
To be successful, you must have:
- High school diploma/GED required
- 1+ years previous automotive experience
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- Upon conditional offer applicant must be willing to undergo a drug screening and provide employment references
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a benefits program that features:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical benefits
- Vacation time
- Personal time
- And more!