Reporting: Reports directly to the Tilt Wall Manager and the Service Manager
Purpose: This position works directly with both internal and external customers in the shop yard assisting with the loading, unloading and assembly of tilt wall and forming equipment, as well as general warehouse with fork lift . In addition, they perform different maintenance tasks within Barnsco facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and offload equipment for internal and external customers.
- Write up pre-and post-inspection tickets and communicate inspection results to shop counter so that any customer damage from the rental period can be appropriately billed.
- Required to familiarize themselves with equipment that Barnsco services and sells.
- Assists with making new equipment “ready” for sale.
- Utilize company vehicle to purchase and pick up parts and other supplies from local vendors.
- Perform small maintenance duties within the facility.
- Keep shop yard clean and free of trash and debris, grass cut, and equipment stored in designated area. Also assist with keeping the rest of the service center clean and free of trash and debris.
- Other duties as requested by Tilt Wall or Service Manager.
Required Skills and Experience:
Strong Communication (bi-lingual a plus but not required), decision–making, problem solving, and team building skills.
Basic computer skills a plus.
Must have the ability to work overtime as needed, including Saturdays.
- Must have the ability and capability to start and operate equipment.
Must have exceptional customer service skills and experience.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds, full use of arms to hands to use tools, must be able to climb up and off equipment and be able to see close as well as distant.
Barnsco Texas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race/color, religion, national origin, age, gender/sex, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or military status.
Why Work Here?Barnsco Texas has continually built and positively maintains an inclusive and supportive family culture within and between all of our locations across Texas. We appreciate our employees and everything that they do to contribute to reaching each goal, and we try to consistently display that appreciation and acceptance throughout the year. We work as a team to provide the best service and value to our internal and external customers everyday, and we are looking to add more team members that will appreciate and benefit the culture we pride ourselves on. Barnsco Texas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race/color, religion, national origin, age, gender/sex, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or military status.
Awesome Team, Great Benefits, Family Oriented & Lots of Room for Growth!