Programmer Analyst - 2298
- $90,000 to $115,000 Yearly
PURPOSE – Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest network of talent and resources with over 45 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
Position Purpose: The Programmer Analyst will be working with internal IT personnel and various business units. The individual will be responsible for understanding the business needs and producing a quality product in a fast-paced environment. The assignments will range from producing reports, custom scripting, application programming, mobile application development, and other analytical duties. Most of the assignments will either be in or integrated with our ERP system.
General Summary: Under limited supervision, analyze and develop per the business needs, while looking for opportunities to accelerate the business. Position is frequently involved in multiple assignments at once. Resolve business problems as they relate to software with a sense of urgency that can range from relatively minor to substantially complex. Provide guidance and understanding on the use of certain applications. The incumbents of this position are expected to perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Design, document, and implement enterprise scale solutions to support the organization’s strategy and goals using multiple technologies listed.
- Communicate with IT resources and business sponsors to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, time estimate, and request clarification as needed.
- Analyze, Design, develop, and implement custom reporting through our applications.
- Maintain existing custom applications from new requirements to general maintenance and improvements.
- Create and/or modify custom mobile applications.
- Aid in developing requirements, aid in defining scope, set expectations, and perform with a sense of urgency.
- Track and seek resolution for software defects.
- Assist with software evaluations of current and future products, understanding how they may impact other areas.
- Expert in Asp.net core, framework, mvc
- Proficient in Css
- Microsoft SQL (2008 and greater)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, accounting, computer science, engineering, information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
- Requires minimum five (5) years qualifying work experience in an analytical programming role.
- Must be local to the Memphis, TN area, as the position is on-site.
- Competitive salary of $90,000 to $115,000/year.
- $1 for $1 match on 401(k), capped at 10% of Pay.
- Medical, Paid Time Off and Holiday, Disability, Life Insurance, and other additional personal and professional benefits are available.
- Barnhart CARES family care and community service opportunities.
Barnhart was founded in 1969 in Memphis, Tennessee, as a small family-owned business. While we are still a family-run company Barnhart has grown to be one of the largest Heavy Lift and Heavy Transport organization in the United States with more than 40 locations across the country and a nationwide reputation for solving problems. Barnhart provides world-class service through a local presence. Operated crane rental, rigging services, outage planning, specialized solutions for component replacement, industrial storage and national project cargo logistics all combine to ensure Barnhart's customers receive the lowest total project cost. Barnhart also boasts one of the largest engineering teams in the industry — including a full R&D department — driving innovation across all services.
Barnhart Crane & RiggingMemphis, TN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.