Bookkeeper Office Manager
Barnard Beef Cattle Co Oglesby, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Barnard Beef Cattle Co is currently seeking a Bookkeeper/Office Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing financial records for our company using QuickBooks Desktop and assisting the owner in all areas of the business. We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Bookkeeper/Office Manager to monitor the finances and keep organized of our three growing, connected companies. On a daily basis, you will record all financial transactions, and verify that they are accurate. You will also be responsible for maintaining all financial records, completing required payroll and quarterly tax forms, processing bi-weekly payroll, and generating regular reports for upper management. Our ideal candidate has worked as a professional Bookkeeper for at least three years and has experience managing large bank accounts.
- Input/pay bills, payroll, etc. using QuickBooks Desktop (A/P, Payroll)
- Review financial data for accuracy and correct billing
- Direct beef sales accounts receivable (A/R)
- Compute and record numerical data using Excel or Google Sheets
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Keep track of all beef sales via our website
- Update website as necessary (limited, training provided)
- Data entry to purchased and sold cattle records for cattle inventory management system
- Feed reports, scheduling and inventory moves
- Fielding direct beef sales calls and deliveries
- Setting company and personal meetings/appointments
- Coordinating with vendors
- Project management
- General business research
- Errands and office tasks, as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent; degree in business administration, accounting, finance or relevant field preferred
- 2+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs occasionally
- Excellent communication and math skills
- Accountability and Loyalty
- Knowledge of payroll and bookkeeping principles
- Understand how to balance large bank accounts
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Knowledge and experience with QuickBooks Desktop
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of Office Suite and Google Office Programs Preferred
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Flexibility and hard working attitude
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds occasionally
This is a small, family owned business. Personal tasks and errands will be limited, but necessary to keep owner running smoothly.
Some remote work is possible, but on-site work will be required.
Barnard Beef Cattle CoWhy Work Here?
We work hard, have fun and go home to our families.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Barnard Beef Cattle Co