Office Equipment Sales Rep
Barlop Business Systems Miami, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Barlop Business Systems has immediate openings in Miami for Copier Sales and Solutions Specialist Representatives to market sell a full line of award-winning imaging products, software solutions, and professional services to named accounts and SMB accounts, in an assigned geographic territory.
Salary Base + Commission + Monthly/Quarterly/Gross Profit Bonuses + Expense Allowance!
This is an outside sales position.
Market sell full line of award-winning imaging products, software solutions, and professional services to named accounts and SMB accounts, in an assigned geographic territory.
Major Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Attain monthly / yearly assigned sales targets.
- Commitment to excellence.
- Strong work ethic and a passion for: technology, people, and processes.
- Willing to learn about or knowledge of computers, computer networking, VoIP phones and IT systems.
- Emphasis on New Business Development
- Handle multiple priorities
- Approach each day with a keen sense of self-discipline and urgency.
- Comprehend technology and how technology enables business productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Develop, Grow, and manage all assigned accounts with consistency.
- Commitment to planning key activities (Canvassing territory- Cold Calls) conducive to growth.
- Take on the role of a true solution provider and trusted advisor to clients.
- Effective use of time management skills
- Effectively utilize provided technology to manage accounts (CRM tool)
- Qualify and find customer pain points through effective questioning technique.
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations to customers as needed.
- Prepare weekly/monthly sales reports and prospect reports.
- Attend, actively participate in, and complete training seminars and sales meetings.
- Join local Chambers, participate in networking activities to grow assigned territory.
- Handle customer complaints in a seamless way.
- Instruct customers on proper use of products and services installed.
- Maintain customer touch every 60-90 days in order to go wider and deeper with more solutions and/or hardware.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High school diploma required
- Successful outside sales experience preferred (Hunter)
- Industry experienced preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office products required
- Computer Networking knowledge valued
The Barlop Business Systems Advantage
- A solid company built on high-level customer service and integrity
- Salary Base + High Commission + Monthly \Quarterly \Gross Profit Bonuses + Expense Allowance
- Major Medical / Vision, and Dental Insurance
- On-going training and improvement of sales skill sets
- 401(k) with profit sharing and matching
- Positive, professional, and inspiring work environment
- Manufacturer performance incentives and rewards
- Holiday and PTO pay
Barlop Business Systems
BusinessView all jobs at Barlop Business Systems