"How am I supposed to have 3-5 years experience if nobody will give me a chance?"
If so, look no further. You have found the company that personally trains and develops the future Rookie Managers in the Marketing & Sales industry.
Barker Consulting Inc is a direct marketing and sales firm that specializes in customer service, sales and promotions for some of the most exciting and well-known companies in the world today. This position will include customer service, sales, marketing, market research and provide training into a managing partner role.
Plain and simple! Using our direct face-to-face sales and marketing methods, we have continuously achieved dramatic results for clients both large and small from many industries.The ideal candidates will possess a "second-to-none" work ethic, strong desire to advance and grow with the company and an unbelievably positive business attitude.
**We don't hire managers. We train top-performers into management.**
- Manage new business accounts' satisfaction and knowledge of our client.
- Act as a mentor / coach / supervisor
- Consult with customers to complete a needs assessment and recommend products/services.
- Communicates the customer's needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
- Interacts with the Sales & Marketing Management team on various issues.
- Light data entry for consumers and sales leads.
- Analyze market area to determine approach to new or existing customers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Developing professional expertise. Working with coaches to further develop management and leadership skills.
- General knowledge of supervising employees.
- General knowledge of human resources.
- Able to successfully train and mentor to increase customer retention and satisfaction.
- Able to communicate with customers and provide outstanding customer service.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Self-starter, willing to learn and increase knowledge.
- Team environment with individual accountability.
- One-on-one coaching and training with the management team.
- Group training and role-play scenarios.
- Dedicated human resources to assist employees in reaching their goals.
- Energetic, yet no-nonsense approach.
- This job offers compensation incentives based on individual performance.
What We Offer:
- Full Training
- No glass ceiling
- Management training & Management opportunities
- Entry level career opportunities
- An enjoyable working atmosphere
- Travel opportunities
Our management training program offers an exciting opportunity for entry level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
- Management mentality (self-sufficient)
- Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities
- Self-confidence, flexibility, and a sense of humor
- Results driven attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionalism &Integrity