Barker Consulting is looking to hire competitive and outgoing interns seeking sales experience and professional development in the fields of marketing and sales!
We are looking for interns that are ready to take what they have learned in a classroom setting and use it in the real world!
As a Barker Consulting sales intern, you won't get stuck in a cubicle. You don't need experience. You'll be working in the field, learning from the best sales rep in our company and building long-lasting relationships for our clients.
The internship offers experience in the following:
• Marketing and public relations
• Brand management
• Recruitment and interviewing
• Social media and campaign development
• Team development and training
• Management skills
Intern Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
• Manage existing and new customer relationships through a database
• Acquire new business accounts
• Assist with the development of entry-level campaigns in a team setting
• Help add new products and services to our new and existing accounts
• Visit emerging markets to increase territory share for clients
• Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
What Our Interns Can Expect:
• Weekly Staff Nights
• Paid weekly
• Fun Work Environment
• Professional growth and development, while learning transferable skills to make you successful in any future roles
• Travel opportunities
• Weekly networking opportunities with mentors within our company
To be successful as a Sales Intern, you should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. Outstanding Sales Interns are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients