We offer internal growth and management training for qualified candidates. We provide the opportunity to build a career within the company whether that involves growing in one of our existing branches domestically or abroad into different countries and territories, which can provide an extremely rewarding career path. This job involves face to face sales of services to new business prospects.
Barker Consulting Inc. is seeking a full-time sales rep to be a part of their growing team! A sales rep at Barker Consulting will be the driving force behind the company's growth both in and outside of Los Angeles.
We desire a Sales Rep who is internally motivated, enjoys autonomy in their work, is goal-oriented, fast-paced, and able to communicate with varying personalities. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. Advancement is evaluated on a performance basis, compensation is also based on performance.
Responsibilities of an Entry Level Sales Rep:
- This job is full time and involves face to face sales.
- This job involves face to face sales of services to new business prospects.
- Communicate with business leads within a protected geographic territory to implement telecommunication solutions.
- Execute a sales approach to convert prospects into clients.
- Develop relationships with potential customers.
- Offer additional solutions to an existing base of clients within your territory.
Qualities we seek in an Entry Level Sales Rep:
• Ability to build relationships the phone
• Strong communication skills
• Planning and organizational abilities
• Positive attitude
• Student mentality
• Team motivated
• Strong work ethic
Ideal candidate displays customer service skills, maturity, competitiveness, business savvy, and a good work ethic.
- Top performing employees quickly excel from entry-level to senior-level positions.
- We'll support your career growth with ongoing customer/sales training, advanced sales tools, and an attractive commission package designed to reward you for your initiative.
Additional benefits include:
- Weekly & monthly cash & gift card bonuses
- Paid vacations – Mexico, the Bahamas, Punta Cana, etc!
- Company Staff Nights
- Philanthropy events