Barker Consulting, Inc. is now hiring for business consultant sales rep starting at the entry-level with the opportunity to advance into Marketing Managers. Apply now to work with one of NYC's and LA's fastest-growing business consulting firms!
Being a Business Consultant Sales Rep at Barker Consulting means having the opportunity to be something more than an employee. Massive possibilities are on the horizon- to grow as a person, and in your career. We’re not looking to fill a job, we’re looking for someone who wants to connect to something bigger, make a difference for their team, and be recognized for all of it.
Barker Consulting is looking for a passionate sales professionals to join our LA team. The candidate will be responsible for executing on-going marketing and sales campaigns and developing campaigns for future clients. We expect you to be an energetic, goal-driven person with excellent communication skills.
In this role you will:
• Manage a field sales team to deliver sales targets, meet quality standards, and ensure customer retention.
• Provide account management services and contribute to sales and retention in assigned territories.
• Build relationships with small business owners and work with them to find how our clients can best serve them.
• Partner with team leaders to identify training opportunities and run training workshops.
• Support field market research for new campaigns to develop key findings and recommended action.
• Balance multiple projects and meet deadlines for a variety of clients.
• Analyze problems and most importantly create solutions.
• Confidently present products and services to small to medium-sized businesses.
• Establishes and maintains team culture to ensure sales targets are met and team members are engaged.
• Coordinate and supervise training activities and assesses results.
• Teach customers the best things about their products so they can immediately enjoy them.
• Build genuine customer relationships by earning their loyalty and trust.
• Use your passion for technology and resourcefulness to generate sales
• Present new or additional products and services to existing customers
No telemarketing, call centers, or direct mailings here. We meet your customers with a handshake, smile, and knowledgeable staff.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 0-6 years of relevant work experience in sales/marketing, and/or customer service
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills
• A drive for leadership
• A love of learning and a growth mindset
Check us out at www.barker-consulting.com