- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Barkan Management Company Inc. AMO® is seeking an experienced Account Executive to oversee/manage a portfolio of Condominium and HOA properties. This is an outstanding opportunity for an energetic, well networked, dedicated professional who is looking for career advancement. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience of property management. The Account Executive is responsible for keeping assigned properties in top notch condition, building motivated teams that consistently deliver a high level of service and maximizing property performance.
The position is responsible for a portfolio of properties and all property operational aspects; management of client expectations, management of complex issues, such as fiduciary, physical facility improvements and maintenance coordination, and can manage staff and vendors. We are seeking someone with strong property management and outstanding customer service skills who will promote excellence within themselves and throughout the region.
Successful candidates must be leaders and team builders. Must be a highly motivated service-oriented self-starter.
- Oversee all operations including maintenance, capital improvements, lease administration, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, collections, evictions, marketing, service contracts, expense control, audits, respond to agencies and Client communication.
- Oversee all staff, to include training; annual reviews for direct reports; implementation of improvement plans and counseling; and recommendations for new hires and promotions.
- Oversee bidding process for all capital improvements.
- Identify, recommend, prepare and implement capital improvements.
- Ensure high occupancy, collection and expense control, by developing monitoring systems and oversight of staff.
- Supervise day to day operations and ensure all policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Develop marketing strategies and plans.
- Develop effective interaction and communication with the client/Board.
- Attend meetings with the client(s).
- Maintain vendor relations, as well as negotiate and coordinate services and contracts.
- Ensure timely completion of any required reports to clients, agencies and Management Company.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- CMCA, AMS, PCAM designations preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience managing multiple sites.
- Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Ability to meet deadlines, by being organized and effective.
- Must be able to accept responsibility and account for own actions.
- Must be able to work effectively as a team, as well as independently.
- Strong leadership, supervisory and training skills.
- Strong knowledge of YARDI or other property management software required.
- Must be flexible with a tolerance for change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be committed, looking to succeed in the Property Management industry and work hard.
The Barkan Companies is a diversified group of real estate businesses with a solid record of success in property management, construction and development. Since our founding in 1964, we have been a proven leader in the real estate development and management market. Today we employ over 750 people and provide services to 187 residential communities in 7 states. Our Boston based companies with regional offices in Providence, Hartford and Washington DC, deliver outstanding client service with an uncompromising focus on quality. Our commitment is to provide the highest level of property management available. We routinely invest in the resources to maintain our position as the leader in third party management services.
Barkan is looking for a dedicated and talented individual who can contribute their skills in a collaborative environment in service to our clients. In return, Barkan offers highly competitive compensation and some of the best benefits in the industry. Barkan is an equal employment opportunity employer.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, to include health, dental, vision, life insurance, long & short-term disability, paid vacations, a 401K match.
Barkan Management CompanyVienna, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.