Experienced Groomer in The Gulch ($1000 sign on bonus after 90 days)
Bark Public House
- Posted: March 17, 2023
Bark Public House® is in need of a Professional Groomer. Grooming is offered seven days a week, so weekends are a requirement, and applicants should be willing to work 5 days per week. We offer a minimum 50% commission on all grooming services, paid time off, as well as discounts on all store products and services. This position would work Wednesday-Sunday.
- Full Nose-to-Tail Makeovers (this includes bath, nail trims, and full body cuts) for all breeds
- Walk-in nail trims and gland expressions
- Baths for all size dogs
- Customer relations – develop relationships with clientele and their dogs. You should be able to explain to customers the best cut/grooming option for each dog.
- Managing busy grooming schedules and communicating progress to receptionists and clients.
- Maintaining a clean grooming room
- Keep track of inventory
- Upkeep grooming tools
- Organize and update client profiles
- At least 5 years of grooming experience with a wide variety of sizes and breeds of dogs
- Ability to timely groom 6 dogs each day
Personal Attributes Include:
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and professionally with owners
- Responsible with extreme attention to detail
- Strong work ethіс
- A consummate professional
- Upbeat, enthusiastic personality and the ability to get along with others in a team environment
- Must love dogs!
Please respond with your résumé, three professional references, and a paragraph explaining why you’d be a great fit for our team. If you have a grooming portfolio displaying your skill, please send that as well.
Bark Public House
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?