Our client is a locally-headquartered specialist in the international meetings and events space, with a focus in the audiovisual arena. From Hong Kong to Las Vegas, from videography and complete event themes to the development of new meeting technologies aimed to help boost audience engagement, this firm creates a completely immersive event experience.
To oversee projects, while working as a team with Project Coordinators, to plan and execute the technical aspects of successful events from beginning to end. Also providing leadership, training, and additional resources to other project coordinators.
· Plan events, following company guidelines throughout all phases of the process.
· Complete tasks on time and within budgetary parameters that will be determined by the event.
· Abide by the tasks listed in the PM & PC Event Planning Guidelines document.
· Frequent travel to events when needed as a PM, Onsite Lead, and/or Operator as the need arises.
· Own and manage event planning tasks as needed, while delegating other appropriate tasks to Project Coordinators, all the while maintaining responsibility for quality and timeliness of the tasks being completed.
· Attend training quarterly as a continuing education process; expected to have a mastery of all company-owned equipment.
· Provide advice as needed in areas of expertise.
· Strong abilities in audio, graphics, and projection (should be able to operate all positions proficiently).
· Should have an overall “Advanced” rating in their prominent area of expertise.
· Must have good working knowledge with PPT.
· Create a training PPT, and be able to train others, on your “Specialty”.
· Must be able to manage vendors and contractors at events, as the Onsite Lead.
· Work closely with Account Managers, in the office and onsite, to ensure a successful event.
· Function as an onsite Account Manager when necessary.
· Collaborate with the Department Head, and other Sr. Project Managers on streamlining daily processes, and increasing productivity & efficiency.
· Reconcile American Express statements monthly and submit to the Department Head for final review and approval.
· Minimum 2-3 years audio/visual experience.
· Must have knowledge and working experience with projectors, audio mixers, microphones (wireless and hardwired), small, medium, and large venue sound systems, rear and front-screen set-ups, PPT expertise, and a high degree of technical aptitude.
· Job requires approximately 50-60% travel, with long hours while traveling.
· 2 or 4 year degree preferred.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!!!