- Posted: over a month ago
Bard Manufacturing Company, Inc., a leading manufacturer of commercial heating and air conditioning systems, has an opening for a Network Administrator at our corporate office in Bryan, OH.
For over 100 years, Bard Manufacturing Company has been a family owned and operated company, leading the HVAC industry in light commercial, educational, and telecommunications markets. With production facilities in Ohio, Georgia, and Mexico, we service our customers both nationwide and internationally by designing and manufacturing cutting-edge engineered products.
Scope and Responsibilities:
The Network Administrator is responsible to provide complete support for all computer networks at Bard Manufacturing Company, Inc.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for daily administrative tasks of Bard local and wide area networks and components.
- Responsible for administration of all server related software. Ex. Windows Server, SQL Server, etc.
- Perform equipment installations, backups and relocation as required to support the business needs of the enterprise.
- Act as the primary interface with equipment vendors for resolving problems.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with all enterprise departments to optimize working relationships and communication.
- Fulfills department requirements in terms of providing work coverage and administrative notification during periods of personnel illness, vacation or education.
- Performs at or above enterprise performance standards established within the department.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred; or a combination of education and work experience.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft network Servers.
- A working knowledge of network and communication protocols.
- Microsoft Network certification.
- Good written and oral communication skills
Bard Manufacturing Company offers a competitive salary and benefits structure, including (but not limited to) medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), vacation, paid holidays, free gym memberships for employees, and tuition reimbursement. As well as access to Everside Health Clinic at no cost to employees and covered family members.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TechnologyView all jobs at Bard Manufacturing