- Posted: over a month ago
Do you have experience recruiting, developing and managing channel partners?
Do you enjoy working collaboratively with others, both internal and external?
Do you have strong presentation skills?
If so, you should be at Barcodes!
At Barcodes, The Channel Manager (CM) will recruit, develop, and manage partners to achieve the annual growth plan. The CM develops partner business plans and collaborates with other internal and external resources for coverage alignment in addition to; evangelizing company products, driving new solutions, and developing marketing tactics with partners.
What You'll Do
- Identify and recruit new channel partners to expand reach.
- Maintain and share sales forecasts, competitive analysis, market trends, and opportunities with management.
- Coordinate Market Development Funds (MDF) activities with channel marketing and ensure optimal utilization to drive growth.
- Deliver value propositions and strategic plans with partners and conduct regular business reviews.
- Act as a liaison between partners and end-user accounts across all verticals and markets, including collaboration with sales team.
- Review, monitor and report on deal registrations and price concessions.
- Communicate product launches and promotions to partners and peers.
- Perform other duties and projects both proactively and as assigned.
- Strong communication, networking, and negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen, marketing expertise, and analytical skills
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with partners
- Display and promote Company core values among peers
What You'll Need
- Bachelors or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of applicable sales experience
- Experience managing channel accounts and growing partnerships a plus
- Travel to clients and partners as needed
Who You Are
We take our guiding values seriously. You should be someone who can:
- take action. You respond quickly to customers and seek excellence in everything you do.
- build trust. You always act in a customer’s best interest and do what you say you will do.
- think BIG. You have an eye to the future and bring expertise and creativity into every interaction.
- make it easy. You find ways to solve problems and bring clarity to complex challenges.
- win together. You are inclusive and collaborate to delight the customer and deliver success together.
Who We Are
Barcodes, Inc. is a high-growth, global provider of technology solutions that unlock the power of a world in motion so modern business can thrive. Founded in 1994, Barcodes sells, integrates, and supports enterprise mobility and supply chain visibility solutions. The Company’s solution offerings, which include devices, software, services, and supplies, enable organizations to capture and manage data about their assets, people, and transactions. Barcodes’ solutions improve productivity, provide an elevated customer experience, and drive better customer results. At its core, Barcodes is uncompromising about customer service, delivering industry leading solutions through its solutions engineering and technical sales teams who collaborate with each customer to build long-term strategic and result-driven relationships. Odyssey Investment Partners has been invested in Barcodes since December of 2018.
Click Here to See Us In Action
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation coupled with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending, 401k, holiday and paid time off, parental leave and a pre-tax transit program.
- Hybrid & Remote Work Models
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Perks Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Volunteer Time
- A Vibrant Company Culture that Values Diversity
Barcodes Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic. Please see EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires an accommodation in the application process, Click here to request assistance with Request for Accommodation in the subject line.
BusinessView all jobs at Barcodes, Inc.