- Posted: over a month ago
- $21 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
For nearly a century Barclay Water Management, Inc. has been recognized as a leading provider of water treatment programs to protect water and steam heat exchangers and related piping systems. The company’s Environmental Group develops custom water hygiene programs to minimize the risks associated with Legionella bacteria and other waterborne pathogens in building water systems. A closely controlled water treatment program is an essential element in every streamlined facility. We focus on providing clients with superior, cost-effective water treatment products and services, delivered by some of the most experienced and educated water treatment engineers.
We are seeking a Laboratory Technician to join our team of in-house technical specialists at our Newton facility.
- Perform analytical testing work
- Prepare reagents
- Compose laboratory reports
- QC checking of lab equipment and products
- Adhere to all safety policies
- An A.S. Degree in Biology or Chemistry
- Ability to stand frequently
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (857) 264-3172.
Barclay Water Management, Inc.
55 Chapel StreetNewton, MA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?