Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20,000 to $30,000 Yearly
Our office isquickly growingand we need someone who we can train to fit in our office puzzle! The position offered isfull time. Our Customer Service Representative needs toexceed customer service standardsto current clients while alsoassisting prospects as they call in.
No prior experience is necessary
Apply for the position today by completing the form and completing the assessment.
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid vacation
- Mon-Fri Work Schedule
- Holidays Off
- Career Development & Growth
- Hands On Training
- Professional Work Environment
- Office Snacks & Coffee
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified timeframe.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
Barbara Fort-Farmers Insurance Agency
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?