Equipment Operator CDL A
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Baranko Environmental, LLC, located in Dickinson, ND, has in-depth knowledge and experience in response, protection, collection, and removal of oil, chemical, and saltwater spill incidents. Ranging from small spills to large releases, our experienced staff are available to provide a fast, safe, and proper level of response to your emergency situations. We own and operate three TENORM decontamination facilities in North Dakota. We hold TENORM specific licenses in North Dakota for the decontamination and transportation of TENORM.
CDL Equipment Operator’s specific duties require equipment operation using a variety of equipment and maintenance as directed by supervisory staff. Equipment operated may include but not limited to skid steer, track hoes, back hoes, hyrdrovacs, and dump trucks.
CDL Equipment Operators adhere to all federal, state, and local well service health, safety and environmental regulations.
CDL Equipment Operators perform routine maintenance on all assigned service equipment.
CDL Equipment Operators perform other related duties as required.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment urine drug test and comply with drug and alcohol policies during employment
- Class A CDL
- Ability to work in all types of extreme weather conditions
- Ability to operate or learn to operate a variety of trucks and equipment
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
- Sign on Bonus up to $3000
- Pay $26-35/hour
- Referral Bonus up to $2500
- Company Paid Vacation
- Company Paid Training
- BCBS Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Please visit our website to view more details about the job and our excellent benefits at www.barankoenvironmental.com.
Baranko CompaniesDickinson, ND
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.