At Bar Louie, we want our people – our team members and our guests – to enjoy themselves and have a good time in a fun atmosphere! Be innovative. Work smart. Be eager to be of service and make an impact. Be all in!
Our team members at Bar Louie are everything except ordinary and our DC location is looking for an extraordinary person to join their team. We thrive on new ideas, new points of view and people that aren’t afraid to say what they mean and mean what they say.
As team leaders for the various areas of the front of the house (host, service, and bar), our managers strive to lead by example and inspire others to be of service to our team members and guests. This role will be responsible for delivering quality-focused results in operational excellence and building talented hourly teams through hiring and training.
You will enjoy this role if you are:
· Committed to the guest experience – This role is responsible for service and operational excellent with our guests. From team member engagement to understanding our guests’ expectations, this role must walk the talk and make an impact.
· Energetic – Making sure the team is happy and fully functional with the proper processes in place. If our team is happy, then our guests will be happy.
· A coach and talent scout – Developing our team members is a must for Bar Louie to be successful. This role will need to understand each role in the front of the house to select talent for that position, develop people in their current roles and for future roles, and to understand when a team member is not able to perform the role.
· A Champion for change – We are growing and stepping up our game. As an operations leader, we need commitment, coaching the team members and demonstrating excellence.
· Tough minded – When necessary, you can make the difficult decisions and hold team members accountable.
Here is what you will do:
· Executes Operations Standards consistently.
· Ensures all Employee Handbook standards and expectations are met.
· Role models and demonstrates dedication to Louie is, I am Louie, Louie’s House Rules and Louie’s Management philosophies.
· 100% responsibility of coaching all team members in the front of the house, following job descriptions, processes, policies and procedures.
· Assumes 100% responsibility for the quality of the Guest experience.
· 100% commitment to follow all internal monetary control measures.
· 100% commitment to follow all internal product control measures, including: food and liquor inventories, purchases and loss prevention measures.
· Demonstrates 100% commitment to the team members’ continued training and development, to maintain bench strength and engagement.
· Demonstrates 100% commitment to the cleanliness, sanitation and organization of the location.
· 2-3 years of high volume, full service Restaurant or Bar Management experience
· Computer knowledge (Excel, Windows, POS, etc)
· Results driven, trustworthy and team oriented
· Infectious personality with the ability to engage and develop team members
· Must be passionate about the hospitality industry and focused on creating amazing guest experiences
Here at Bar Louie, at corporate and in each location, our culture thrives because each team member is committed to being:
· Service Minded
· Results Driven
· A Coach
· Team Oriented
· Fully Engaged
For quicker consideration, please apply via https://recruiting.talentreef.com/bar-louie