Practices autonomously and in collaboration with other health care professionals to treat and manage patient's health problems and serve in various settings as researchers, consultants, and patient advocates for individuals, families, groups, and communities. Performs comprehensive assessments, diagnoses, and manages illness and disease.
- Provides administrative support to the Medical Staff to admit and discharge patients.
- Performs admit note, medication reconciliation, and, in conjunction with the Attending Physician, the admission orders.
- Performs discharge reconciliation and discharge orders in contact with the Attending Physicians.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1 year clinical experience functioning in the nurse practitioner role in a primary care setting
- Either a Masters or Doctoral level as a nurse practitioner.
- Computer literate. Skill to write legibly and record information accurately as necessary to perform job duties.
- Hold current certification by a national certifying body recognized by the Board of Nursing Current license by the state they practice. Eligible for or have certificate of fitness/prescription privileges.