Baptist Health Care, located in Pensacola, Florida is seeking to employ a Hematology/Oncology physician to join their fast growing practice! This skilled practice, affiliated with Baptist Health Care, has been known in the community for many years. Come join our multi-specialty medical group that includes a growing network of primary care physicians and skilled specialists.
Baptist Health Care (BHC) is a nonprofit, community based health care system that has been based in historic downtown Pensacola since 1951. BHC is comprised of three hospitals, four medical parks, and Andrews Institute of Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine. BHC is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network which places evidence based medical research and clinical innovation at our fingertips.
- Baptist Hospital - 250 bed Level ll trauma center in downtown Pensacola
- Gulf Breeze Hospital - 65 bed boutique Med/Surg hospital 20 minutes away in the suburban peninsula of Gulf Breeze, Florida
- Jay Hospital - 25 acute care facility located about an hour from the coast in Jay, Florida
Baptist Medical Group is the employed, multispecialty physician network of Baptist Health Care. BMG is anchored by primary care and consists of over 160 physicians including Primary Care, Urology, ENT, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, OB/GYN, Hospitalists, and many more!
Compensation Package Includes:
- Competitive Base Salary + wRVU productivity bonus
- Quality + Service Bonus
- Enticing Signing Bonus
- Generous Relocation Allowance
- Full Health Benefits + Retirement Package
- CME Allowance + Paid Time Off
Enjoy the Beach Lifestyle and a Vibrant, Historic Downtown District!
- Pensacola, located along the emerald coast of northwest Florida, is a mid-sized city with a cool coastal lifestyle and a unique flair for the cultural arts.
- Growing Service Area of 450,000+
- No State Income Tax!
- Miles of beautiful sugar-white sand beaches and an eclectic downtown scene
- Home of the U.S. Navy Blue Angels flight demonstration team
- Year round outdoor recreation activities for children and adults
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state of Florida, with a wide array of higher education institutions as well
Check out the below sites to learn more about us and our community!
- Baptist Health Care
- Baptist Medical Group
- Visit Pensacola
- Pensacola Beach
- Downtown Pensacola