Walk In Open Interviews
Hiring Event for RN's, LPN's, KMAs, and Unit Manager
Thursday, June 8th
from 10:00 am - Noon and 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
7341 E Alexandria Pike, Alexandria, KY 41001
Competitive rates and On-the-Spot offers!!
Status: Full Time or Part Time
Shift: Day, Evening or Night
Requirements for LPN, RN, KMA, and Unit Manager:
- Current LPN or RN licensed in the State of Kentucky
- Active certification as a Medication Aide in the State of Kentucky
Why choose a career with Baptist Life Communities?
As the largest provider of housing, healthcare, and a variety of beneficial services for the 55+ community in Northern Kentucky, BLC unwaveringly makes a positive impact on our community, to include our service participants as well as our Team. We offer the following benefits, and more, to our employees:
- Insurance: 3 Medical Plans to choose from; Vision Plan & Dental Plan
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with generous Employer Contribution
- Employee/Family Assistance Program (EAP) & Humana Go365 Wellness Programs
- Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance, and Access to Supplemental Insurances
- Free meals provided for employees on 1st and 2nd shifts
Baptist Life Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer. BLC affords equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Apply today to contribute to, and personally experience the Baptist Life Community Mission.
Baptist Life CommunitiesAlexandria, KY
HealthcareView All Baptist Life Communities Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.