Baptist Health is looking for a well-trained, compassionate and career-oriented adult, geriatric and adolescent psychiatrists to join our team. Qualified candidates must be board certified or eligible, deliver high quality patient care and work well with others.
This opportunity will support 42 adult and geriatric beds and 18 adolescent beds in our mental health facility, Crossbridge Behvioral Health. The most common types of cases treated include: anxiety, depression, bi-polar disease and schizophrenia. Psychiatrists will be supported by a full staff of nurses, social workers and an ED intake team.
- Attractive call rotation.
- Compensation is based upon experience and includes a comprehensive benefit compliment.
- Hospital employed position with base salary, wRVU productivity bonus, sign on bonus,
- Relocation, student loan repayment
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance
- Medical malpractice coverage including tail
- Paid time off, paid CME, professional expense allowance and retirement plan opportunity including employer match.