Baptist Health is assisting Central Alabama Women’s Care to recruit additional OB/GYN physicians to join their practice. This practice has two locations with five highly-experienced, caring, compassionate physicians. Central Alabama Women’s Care provides expert and courteous healthcare for women. Candidates who qualify will be board certified/board eligible in obstetrics and gynecology – ready to deliver high quality patient care. Opportunity offers access to the latest robotic technology.
- Nationally Ranked Magnet Schools in America by US News & World Report
- Live in the State capital and enjoy a community alive with entertainment, history, cultural offerings and affordable housing
- Numerous golf courses, water sports, hunting, recreational activities, organized youth sports and abundant shopping!
- Shakespeare Theatre / Museum of Fine Art / AA Baseball Team “Biscuits”
- Montgomery Symphony and Montgomery Ballet Company
- Montgomery Regional Airport with easy access to Atlanta International Airport
- Close to beautiful Gulf Coast beaches
Facts about Baptist Health
- Premiere Robotics Program - Xi, Si, Mako
- Nationally Certified Stroke Center by TJC
- AHA and ASA Gold Plus Stroke quality achievement award
- Truven Health Top 100 Hospital and Top 15 Health System
- Regional Cancer Center
- Behavioral health facility
- An affiliate of UAB Health System
Baptist Health is a faith-based, three hospital system located in Montgomery, the state capital of Alabama. We are affiliated with the UAB Health System and enjoy clinical relationships with UAB through teaching activities and services agreements. In 2014, we proudly opened the UAB School of Medicine Montgomery Regional Campus on the campus of Baptist Medical Center South, central Alabama’s regional tertiary medical center. Baptist Health is the market leader for health care services and provides a full spectrum of specialty services and primary care.
To learn more about Baptist Health and our community, please visit our website at www.baptistfirst.org/physicians.
Contact PhysicianRecruitment@baptistfirst.org for more information.