Baptist Health Medical Center- Hot Spring County (BHMC-HSC) is recruiting a Hospitalist to join an existing hospitalist program.
- The program provides care to general medical and surgical patients in this 72-bed community hospital. BHMC-HSC is one of 8 hospitals in the Baptist Health System which is the largest healthcare provider in the state of Arkansas.
- The ideal candidate will be a Family Medicine Physician or Med/Peds Physician as there are a number of pediatric patients admitted each month.
- The position is employed by Arkansas Health Group, a subsidiary of Baptist Health.
- The schedule is 7 days on, 7 days off.
- The shifts require a combination of on site coverage as well as after hours call. There is an average of 20-30 patient encounters per shift.
There is a base salary with a competitive benefits package for a two year contract. There is also an opportunity to earn incentive compensation based on patient satisfaction, quality, RVU’s, and medical staff committee involvement.
Malvern is located 45 miles southwest of Little Rock. This city of 11,000 is located in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains and is well known for its man-made lakes: Catherine and DeGray. There are many opportunities to enjoy the natural beauty of the area through hiking, boating, fishing, waterskiing, kayaking and canoeing.
- All physician positions are for Board Certified or Board Eligible MDs or DOs.
- All physicians must be able to obtain Arkansas licensure before they begin practicing.
- All physician applicants must complete a Pre-application form, provide copies of their DEA number, copies of state medical licenses (except for residents) and provide professional references that will allow us to do a background check before they are brought in for an interview.
Interested candidates please call or submit your CV via email to further discuss this opportunity.