Arkadelphia Medical Clinic and Baptist Health are seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join an existing two physician practice.
Arkadelphia Medical Clinic is a well established clinic with the physicians having been in the practice over 20 years. The need for a third physician is because of an increased need in Arkadelphia and the surrounding areas due in part to the recent departure of a family medicine physician from the community.
- The ideal candidate will be a caring physician who prefers the lifestyle and practice style that is available in a small town.
- This is a dedicated, respected group of physicians who work well together and are seeking a partner who will be a good complement to what they have established as a group.
- This practice is outpatient only with inpatient care provided by hospitalists with whom the Family Medicine physicians work closely.
- The clinic hours are M-F 8-5 and phone call is shared among the physicians in the practice.
- The practice is busy with each physician averaging 25-30 patients per day.
- The group provides the full range of care that would be expected in a Family Medicine practice with some of the physicians performing procedures such as colonoscopies, vasectomies, and cosmetic dermatological procedures.
This is an employed position with Arkansas Health Group (AHG), a subsidiary of Baptist Health. The compensation model is salary plus an opportunity for quarterly bonuses. There is a clinic manager on site as well as a Regional Practice Administrator who serves as a liaison between the clinic and AHG.
Arkadelphia is located 60 miles southwest of Little Rock with a population of over 10,000. Arkadelphia is home to two universities: Henderson State and Ouachita Baptist. The town?s recreation opportunities are plentiful with local spots such as a 78-acre park with picnic areas, a pavilion, outdoor basketball courts, softball fields, the Arkadelphia Aquatic Park, and the Recreation Center. Nearby area recreation also includes DeGray Lake and the Ouachita National Forest.
All physician positions are for Board Certified or Board Eligible MDs or DOs.
- All physicians must be able to obtain Arkansas licensure before they begin practicing.
- All physician applicants must complete a Pre-application form, provide copies of their DEA number, copies of state medical licenses (except for residents) and provide professional references that will allow us to do a background check before they are brought in for an interview.
Interested candidates please call or submit your CV via email to further discuss this opportunity.