The Security Officer will assure the day-to-day safety and security of patients, visitors, and employees by patrolling and monitoring the medical center properties; reporting any unusual circumstances, and take appropriate corrective actions; insure the protection of individuals from harm by monitoring for safety hazards; provide escort services; and respond to unsafe situations; enforce hospital parking regulations; and assist individuals with obtaining help for vehicle problems.
- 1-2 years Law Enforcement Experience
- 1-2 years Security Officer Experience
- 1-2 years Military Experience
- International Assn for Healthcare Security & Safety (IAHSS) Basic Certification
- International Assn for Healthcare Security & Safety (IAHSS) Safety Certification
- International Assn for Healthcare Security & Safety (IAHSS) Advanced Certification
- Driver's License
Baptist Medical Center Nassau
As Nassau County's only hospital located on beautiful Amelia Island, Baptist Medical Center Nassau is a Magnet hospital designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care. The progressive hospital utilizes a fully electronic medical record and is an accredited chest pain center. The picturesque area offers many cultural and leisure activities, including golfing, boating and unspoiled beaches. Downtown Jacksonville is a short drive south, offering NFL football, premier theater and music venues, cultural activities and more. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare.