Step into an established, high volume practice covering a large geographic territory
Baptist Health Lexington Breast Imaging is known throughout the Central Kentucky area as a leader in Breast Imaging.
Baptist Health Medical Group is seeking a board certified radiologist specializing in Breast Imaging to join our established practice in Lexington, KY. Baptist Health Lexington Breast Imaging Radiology is a dynamic practice consisting of four dedicated Breast Radiologists, who are an integral part of the Women?s Health and Cancer Care Services at Baptist Health Lexington.
Board Certification/Eligibility is required.
About the position:
- Competitive salary with quality incentives
- Competitive benefit options (retirement, health, life and long-term disability insurance, Malpractice, CME)
- Moving relocation reimbursement
About Baptist Health Lexington Breast Imaging Center:
- ACR ?Breast Center of Excellence? and MQSA certified
- NAPBC accredited center
- All digital mammography with tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, Breast MRI .
- Dedicated breast-imaging technologists
- Stereotactic (Prone and upright with TOMO), ultrasound and MRI guided biopsy
- 6 screening sites and 1 diagnostic site with same day results on diagnostic exams
- Actively participates in multidisciplinary conferences and works closely with breast surgeons, oncologists and radiation oncologists for the best outcome for our patients
- Over 40,000 exams in the past 1 year; including 1,300 breast biopsies.
About Lexington, KY
- 2nd largest city in Kentucky, with over 300,000 residents in Lexington-Fayette County
- Located in the heart of the Bluegrass Region, often referred to as the ?Horse Capital of the World?
- 600 miles from 50% of the US population, at the crossroads of two major interstates (I-75 and I-64)