+ SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY - Job Summary (general statement of purpose or objective of position)
+ Over 8 to 12 weeks, provide a graduate student practical experience, knowledge, training and project experience in the internal operations of healthcare administration. The Administrative Summer Resident will translate theory into practice, participate in meetings and processes, and develop professional values and skills.
+ MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Knowledge, skills, abilities, license, registration, certification, education, and experience
+ 1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required.
2. Enrolled in an MHA, MSHA, MBA, MPH, or related graduate school program
3. Basic knowledge of the healthcare industry
4. Must be flexible in work arrangements and able to work throughout a variety of locations within the healthcare system.
5. Requires experience and knowledge of computer software packages, especially Microsoft Office.
6. Requires a high level of problem solving skills necessary to develop and implement new systems or processes.
7. Knowledge and experience in researching, analyzing, and compiling data.
8. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with peers and senior management.
9. Occasional evening, weekend work and travel are required.