The position will learn the Banyan products and assist customers with daily configuration, how-to and break/fix functions. This position will interact regularly with hospital staff that require frequent communication (written and verbal), relationship building, and problem solving. The position will also perform all preventative and corrective maintenance service and may include installation, troubleshooting, and HW break fix through the support of our network operations center located in Omaha Nebraska. This includes support for Widows server, workstations, PDU’s, UPS, network switches, and audio video integration components.
This position is responsible for providing on-site support directly within operating, observation, consulting, patient and other hospital rooms. Support is provided to physicians, OR manager and directors, OR nurses, and other medical professionals.
Candidate must have excellent people skills and be able to perform applications training. Candidate must be able to work flexible hours and perform on-call duties and be willing to travel. This position will work remotely by supporting local hospital(s) in the city in which it was posted. Banyan will consider training highly capable applicants with outstanding work history, professionalism and technical capacity and or training.
- Provide excellent customer service to assigned clients
- Listen, empathize, and resolve customer needs
- Perform on-site preventative and break-fix support for BMS customer base
- Assisting other sites as needed.
- Participate in all site planning meetings and all installation activities
- Perform customer software training on BMS software products
- Assist Account Executives with demonstration equipment setup
- Track all installed assets in service database.
- Represent BMS on a long-term basis and drive customer retention
- Assist with new site installations when needed.
- When necessary, provide on-site training to customers to improve knowledge of Banyan’s software solution in a clinical setting.
- Provide guidance and ensure corporate compliance with FDA regulatory requirements.
- Participate/assist in the development and maintenance of Banyan’s Quality Management System.
- Participate in guiding process improvement efforts.
- Participate in continuous improvement activity to support home office initiatives.
- Duties listed above are not all-inclusive and can be modified verbally or in writing by management.
- 30% Travel (by plane) to hospital in other locations.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and non-verbal communication skills
- Believes in self, company and marketplace and is passionate about learning and growing
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; sets goals and objectives; develops realistic action plans
- Ability and willing to work in a minimally structured and loosely supervised work environment
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality
- Biomedical, healthcare application, application training or software support experience preferred.
- Windows support, PC support skills preferred.
- Previous experience providing on site or telephone-based user support preferred.
- Experience providing outstanding customer service mandatory
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- CBET certification preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of ISO and FDA regulations is preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to remove, lift, install or replace technology equipment weighing up to 55lbs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree or experience equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of proven experience.
BANYAN Medical Systems is innovating digital healthcare with revolutionary solutions for greater care, better patient outcomes, increased efficiency, and lowered expenses. BANYAN has been improving access to patient and treatment information, collaboration between physicians, and streamlining the healthcare process. BANYAN’s solutions and services can be used in varied medical locations from surgical suites to labs.
AURA Virtual Care Delivery Platform has been the keystone solution from BANYAN, leading the pack in transforming healthcare.
BANYAN Medical Services is dedicated to being a leader in transforming healthcare.