Traveling Construction Superintendent / Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Banyan is looking for great people who are committed and passionate about making happy customers. To accomplish this, we focus on creating an exceptional culture so that our talented team members will grow and thrive in the fast paced and demanding work environment. We are deeply committed to our team and look for opportunities that will help our people continuously learn and grow in their professional development.
The Traveling Superintendent / Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of a construction project from site-mobilization to turn-key under the supervision of the project manager.
- Oversee all aspects of a construction project from planning to implementation.
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors.
- Manage work schedules, project progress and resource allocation.
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients.
- Coordinate materials and equipment delivery with vendors and suppliers.
- Maintain a daily log for job site’s operations, reporting to management as necessary.
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications.
- Collaborate effectively with the Banyan team to meet all organizational objectives.
- Promote a safe job site for all participants in the project when on the job site.
- Provide solutions to solve problems or increase value to the project to meet or exceed expectations for the project
- Effectively communicate project details including material and travel receipts, task lists, and other required documentation
- Review drawings and all other pertinent project documents for accuracy, constructability, error or omissions and resolve as necessary
- Conduct regular meetings at the job site including safety meetings with all working on the job site and various subcontractor, client and company progress meetings as necessary.
- Uphold and exemplify a high standard of ethics, integrity and core values of the company.
- Actively participate in development of self, others, and company specified training or
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 5-10 years of combined experience in construction management as well as including interior finish work and tenant improvement construction.
- Highly self-motivated with a strong drive to succeed and satisfy all customers internal and external.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and ability to pay close attention to the important details of each project.
- Ability to communicate effectively, professionally and maintain a positive attitude, treating all people with respect.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and multi-task effectively.
- Basic knowledge of commercial construction practices including blueprint reading.
- Must have basic computer skills and Smartphone skills.
- Familiarity with construction management software.
- Maintain CPR, first aid, and OSHA training as required by Banyan.
- Able to travel 100% of the time for projects for extended periods of time.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
In addition to providing challenging assignments, individual career growth and excellent salaries to all of our employees, Banyan Construction Services offers our staff a number of additional benefits including health insurance, dental, life insurance, 401(k) plan, PTO program with vacation assistance, and a quality of life reimbursement program.
Banyan Construction Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – M/F/Vet/Disabled
Banyan Construction Services, LLC is a boutique commercial construction company that partners with franchisee owners to simplify their next build nationwide.
Banyan Construction Services LLCWhy Work Here?
We value stability, growth both personally and professionally, collaboration, stewardship, and respect.
About Banyan: Banyan Construction Services, LLC is a boutique commercial construction company that builds in 30+ states. We partner with franchisee owners to simplify their next build.