Our client is looking for a Certified/Registered Medical Assistant! This is a Temp to Hire position and pays $15.00 - $18.00/hour based on experience!
- High School diploma or equivalent; graduation from an accredited medical assistant program
- Must be a current Certified Medical Assistant certified through the AAMA OR a current Registered Medical Assistant certified through the AMT
- 1 to 2 years of Medical Assistant experience in a physician office setting preferred
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology
- Strong computer skills required; GE Centricity and EMR preferred
- Must have updated vaccinations and TB test
- Dermatology Experience Preferred
- Must have a flexible schedule to accommodate clinics’ scheduling needs (rotating Saturdays)
- Coordinates activities with the Patient Service Representative to maintain a smooth functioning office.
- Takes and records vital signs and patient histories for the physician
- Provides patient education as needed
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served
- Assists the physician as directed