We seek a self-starting, technical, driven individual who will work cooperatively with a team to maintain and grow existing service/repair business while increasing customer satisfaction. We are a growing company in the industrial and high technology markets and are looking for hard working and skilled individuals.
Service Coordinator Job Description
Specific duties will include:
· Define and manage RMA and service cycle between customer, Banner and vendor
· Manage and Communicate with customers and vendors on a daily basis
· Maintain customer defined open order reports
· Issue and track PO’s to/from vendor
· Understand and navigate each vendor’s unique RMA requirements
· Effectively communicate information or issues between the customer and vendor
· Warranty and Copper contamination management
· Proactively engage vendors for updates
· Generate new and repeat sales by providing information in a timely manner
· Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific solutions
· Present price, credit and terms in accordance with standard procedures of the company
· Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes or returns
· Provide accurate information regarding availability of items
· Obtain accurate information from vendors relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery
· Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items
- Communicate with Outside Sales and Vendors to guarantee outstanding account management and customer service for new and existing customers
· Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
· Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaint
· Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system
· Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction
· Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the distribution team
· Communicate to the purchasing department unexpected increases or decreases in demand for products
· Maintain proficiency in using personal computer, data entry terminal and other common office equipment and software
· Follow company policies and procedures
· Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of proven customer service/repair coordination experience.
· Must have tremendous organizational and communication skills
· Preferred semi service experience
· Great phone presence as you will be doing business over the telephone.
· Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
· The ideal candidate will be proficient in CRM software solutions or has the aptitude to easily pick it up.
· Proficient in Epicor’s Prophet 21 or similar ERP software
· Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
· Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
· Honest, assertive and systematic.
- Ability to work both independently and in a group environment
- Great positive attitude.
- Excellent Team work
· Experience in distribution is a plus
Drug test and background check is required
Banner Industries of N.E., Inc.