- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a thorough Service/Maintenance Technician to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of motorhomes and travel trailers. You will perform maintenance tasks of great variety such as plumbing repair, HVAC installations, electrical repair, etc. A Maintenance Technician is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly. The goal is to repair the units to proper working condition.
Competitive wages based on experience
Primarily a 5-day work week $12 - $25hr compensation base, with monthly performance-based pay enhancement.
Essential Job Functions:
- Survey units and repair mechanical systems to ensure they in working order
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Repair heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and repair when needed
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Conduct general repair procedures and other tasks as assigned (plumbing, electrical, carpentry etc.)
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic, plumbing and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Paid Life & Disability
Bankston Motor Homes provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Bankston Motor Homes.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Bankston Motor Homes.